Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home Office Ideas

Ya know, for when we have the extra room to have one!



I really like this one, because it doesn't take up a huge amount of space, and it also has quite a bit of storage already built in. Plus, I think that this one could be done pretty inexpensively.




I like the curtains on this one, and the openness of it. It's like it was never even a closet, which is really cool.



This one is just beautiful. If I could have it exactly as it is I would be perfectly happy! The color is just gorgeous, and it's set up so well.



Now this one would be a GREAT little craft nook, that I could just close up and have it all be out of sight. Now, the only thing that I don't think would work in here is my sewing machine, but you win some and you lose some. Actually, if I could find a bookcase that had deep shelves then I could convert one of them with a roller track to have a little pull out station for sewing one. That's something to think about.


Well, there's the inspiration for what will be my office/craftspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment