Friday, August 27, 2010

My Husband is Amazing

So, sometimes I get a wild urge to do something that is completely useless.
Yesterday it was going to home depot to get paint chips.
Why? Because I'm designing our future house that we have no idea when we will have and if I will even like the things that I like for it now.

But, my husband is so wonderful that after we took our walk last night he agreed to go to Home Depot with me to get paint chips for me to look at while I design a house that we someday will have.

He thinks that I'm crazy (my word, not his) to be designing something that is far in the future, but I think it's just amazing foresight on my part. Because, when we do get a house we will be completely ready to decorate it. Especially if we slowly start accumulating the things that we want to decorate with.

You hear that honey? Your wife is a genius, and you are amazing. What a duo we make!

No comments:

Post a Comment