Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kindle, Kindle, Kindle

I was just doing some online research, and found out that the newest generation of Kindle is only $139!

That's crazy, I remember when they first came out they were way more expensive than that.

So, my idea is to get enough swagbucks gift cards to buy one. I need anywhere in betweeen 13,500 and 18,900 (because you can get different denominations for different amounts of swagbucks, and only five gift cards per month). If I did it with all $25 cards it would cost the higher amount and with $5 cards the lower amount.

The books that I read are all free on the Kindle. Well, not all of them, but a lot of them at least. Plus, it's super light, and smaller now (though still with the same size screen, yay!), so I could take a bunch of books with me EVERYWHERE!

So, this is my new swagbucks goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment