Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blog Fail.

Oh yes, that would be me.
I am a BLOG FAIL.

I'll work on it, Blog. I promise.

I've been crafting like crazy. I started crocheting a blanket, which has been a lot of fun. Mom and Dad also gave me my birthday present early, so I've been sewing like a fiend on my... new sewing machine!

I'm currently getting ready for the girls to come and visit for a week. There's so much stuff that we're going to do:
Aquarium
Fisherman's Wharf
Downtown
Library
CRAFTING
Picnic

I have an idea for an "Up" themed embroidery project that I think would be really cute (and possibly a good wedding present for a friend).

Nathan should be home in seven minutes for lunch! :)

I think later today I'll do a post on things I like again... there's so much more that I've found!

No comments:

Post a Comment