Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summertime!

It's almost here! I can practically feel it.
Tonight we're heading to the farmer's market to get some more fruit (so yummy).

I cannot wait until the Carpinteria camping trip with my family in July, it's going to be so much fun!

All I have left to do for this semester of classes is this costuming project, which I am so close to finishing! I only have three complete drawings to create, and then just add little things onto some of the other ones that I've already done.
I've been having a really good time in the classes that I took this semester, and I feel like I've gained some valuable experience while taking them. Especially in the costuming class, which I had never taken anything like before.

Okay, time for me to finish this project and, in doing so, that class!

No comments:

Post a Comment