Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time to talk about books!

Okay, so I haven't posted in a long time, but I'm going to try to get back on the wagon!

I've been reading a series by Lauren Willig that I really enjoy. They're part guilty pleasure novels and part historical espionage. It's a pretty darn good combination.

I found the first one at the library when the cover caught my eye, and now I've read all the ones that are out!

The next one is called "The Mischief of the Mistletoe" (they all have flower/plant names in the titles) and there's actually a contest for it on her website!

I would highly recommend this series if you like: romance, adventure, espionage, history, or just a good book!

here's the link to her website if you want to check it out!

http://www.laurenwillig.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment