Friday, April 23, 2010

I need to clean the apartment, but I'm going to put it off by writing a blog.

This week has been LONG. I feel bad for poor Nathan because it's been even longer for him. He's been leaving at 5:30 every morning this week for the CDX competition he's doing. But that's all over today, yay! This means that I'll finally get to see my husband again!

I just had a nice exchange with the neighbor that we had dubbed Crazy Lady. The fed ex man had left a package for her with me this morning, and she came over to pick it up. Let me tell you, I was not looking forward to her coming over to get it, because, well, she seems weird. I should really be nicer and not so fast to make assumptions about people. She was very kind today, and seemed like a pretty nice person. Lesson learned. I also found out that her name is Anna, so no more calling her Crazy Lady. Nathan and I were actually discussing yesterday that we think she suffers from insomnia, because she's up at all hours of the night (part of the reason for the name dubbing).

Well, I want to clean up a bit before Nathan gets home, which should be in a half an hour!
Maybe later today I'll post some pictures of the crafts that I've been working on recently, some of them are pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment