Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In San Diego

I know, I know, I never posted pictures of my hair. Mostly because I'm not in love with it. I do not like the cut, but love the color. Let's just say that the stylist did not listen to what I told her to do, or (apparently) even look at the picture I showed her.

I'm flying home tomorrow, after two days of quakes, and I am so excited. I haven't seen Nathan in nine days, and that is just way too long. We didn't even get to talk that much, which was completely my fault, because I was always with people hanging out and visiting. I miss him so much, and I'm so happy that tomorrow I'll get to be at home with him again. I miss him being there next to me when I roll over, talking over dinner, cuddling on the chair to watch tv shows, just being able to see him there.

I need to head off to bed now, so I can get up bright and early (okay, not really early) and go to the airport to fly home to my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment