Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Glee Open Audtions!

They were finally announced today (after they started teasing that they would be officially announced and would commence in February)! The auditions are completely on MySpace, which sucks because I just deleted mine about two months ago, and they entail a one minute bio and then a song. You get to choose from ten of the songs they've already performed on the show, which kind of helps because you don't have to stress about searching for the "perfect song"

I need to go and check out the list of songs on their actual website, but I think I'm going to do either "Don't Rain on My Parade", "True Colors", or "Keep Holding On". Those are definitely on the list (as long as the numerous places that I've read it on are telling the truth). I think that those options are going to be the best for my voice. I might try to do the tape while I'm in San Diego, because then I can film it in one of the practice rooms. I don't know where I'd film it in Monterey... Hmm, I should think about that, just in case I'm not ready to film it while I'm in SD.

And tomorrow is hair day! I'm so excited, I can't wait to have new hair (well, just new colored hair...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment