Saturday, March 6, 2010

Great Day!

I made blueberry muffins from scratch this morning! (Yummy)
And then we did our weekly cleaning up of the apartment, which went surprisingly quickly.
The library has a book sale every first Saturday of the month, so we headed over to that and bought a couple of books. I found a copy of "Betsy~Tacy", which was one of my favorite books when I was little. I also found a copy of "Angela's Ashes" which I've been wanting to read for a while.
For lunch I had a peanut butter/banana/honey sandwich, a pink lady apple, some carrots, and then some crackers and hummus. It was such a feast! :)
We also found out that you can go into Trader Joe's and get two bottles of water and a banana for less than a dollar! Awesome snack when you're taking a walk around the peninsula.

Now, we're just hanging out and watching How I Met Your Mother. Later, we'll probably read, and then we'll have artichokes for dinner!

I love days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment