Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is Very Excited!


I'm going to be in San Diego over Easter weekend! I get to visit with friends that I haven't seen since we moved here to Monterey!
I'm also going to get to spend a week with my family before that, which is also going to be awesome! I haven't seen them since we came home for Christmas. So it's going to be nice to relax there and just hang out :)

I won a book the other day from the author of my current book series that I'm reading (The Secret History of the Pink Carnation), which is awesome. I had just been getting them from the library to read because they're hardcover, and therefore more money then I should spend on a book. But, because of this contest I will now have a signed copy of the first book of the series! Whoopie!

And I entered in another contest of her (Lauren Willig) website, to name her next book in the Pink series. And if they pick my title I'll win an ARC (advanced reader copy) of the book!

Time to have some AMAZING peach dump cake. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment