Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting ready for the in-laws to come and visit!

This Thursday my sister-in-law will be flying in to visit us, and then on Saturday my mother-in-law, father-in-law, and brother-in-law will be driving here too! I'm not sure what all we're going to do while they're here. We'll definitely walk down to Fisherman's Wharf and sample all the clam chowders :)

I know for sure that I'm going to make lasagna one night (which makes me super nervous, because Nancy [my mother-in-law] makes AMAZING lasagna and well everything else she makes is equally amazing), and probably peach dump cake for dessert (I got the recipe from KT my sister-in-law). I might make some scones for breakfast one day too!

I'm very excited for them to come and visit.

Then, the next weekend we're driving up to visit my parents for the weekend, and I'm actually going to get to stay for the week! Yay. Dad's going to take me to San Diego the following Friday (where I'll get to spend a couple of days with my Point Loma friends) and then I'll fly back here to Monterey.

No comments:

Post a Comment