Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh my goodness, it's been DAYS!

Nathan's parents and siblings were here (except Becca), which I posted about before they came.
We had a great time all weekend with them, especially our afternoon at the aquarium! Nathan's parents even upped our tickets into year passes!

Now Nathan's at work during Enrichment Week, and I'm getting ready for my midterm in costuming tomorrow. I need to study a bit more, but I definitely needed a break for a little while...
I'm studying the Elizabethan time period for my midterm, which I do enjoy a lot. There's just a lot of vocabulary to look at and try to pinpoint exactly what it is. Like, a jerkin, for example is very similar to a waistcoat or a doublet. In fact, it's pretty safe to say that they are the same, just with a different name! During my break, I'm also watching an episode of The Tudors, so it's kind of like I'm studying still :)

I have everything I need (I think) outlined, so hopefully I can just keep looking over that outline and be ready for tomorrow. The most difficult thing is going to be the terminology from the chapter, but hopefully I'm over thinking it, and it will be much easier than I'm thinking it will be.

This coming Thursday we're headed down to visit my family, and then Nathan will come back Sunday and I'll stay for the week and fly back from San Diego the following Tuesday. I think it's going to be a lot of fun, especially if I can keep my allergies at bay.
Well, back to the books, and hopefully tomorrow will go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment