Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frustrating.

Being unemployed is frustrating.

Ideally, this unemployment would end with a job in theatre, but nothing is coming from any direction.

There are people all around me that are hopping from show to show to show, while I couldn't even audition for anything because I didn't know where we would be for the summer. At least I now know that we're going to be in Monterey, so if anything else pops up for the summer I can go for it.

There are things that I can do to further my prospects, I think.

I want to get into better shape, because that would definitely be helpful for acting. I could stand to lose about ten more pounds, and to tone up.

I want to keep taking care of my acne, because it's definitely getting better, and if I keep trying maybe I can get it completely gone.

I want to brush up monologues so that I can have a dramatic and comedic ready.

I want to also have a ballad and an uptempo ready at any time for auditions.

I want to go to every audition possible, even if I don't think I'm right for the part offered, because they might think that I am.


These are all things that I have control over, things that I can do! So, tomorrow morning, the journey begins.

I'm going to do this, and do it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment