Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Peach Dump Cake- Not gross at all, despite the name.

That's what we're having for dessert.
I'm pretty much done packing for my trip to the parentals. I just need to add a few more things in tomorrow.
Over the break I need to start working on my costume ideas for my costuming project. I'm pretty excited about it, I get to completely design a show (I chose "Barefoot in the Park). I'm going to get fabric swatches and everything; I'm going all out for this! It's costumed in the style of the fifties, which is my favorite clothing time period!

Sometimes I like to write about a bunch of different things in my blogs because it drives Nathan nuts.

We love each other like that.

Right now we're just relaxing and watching "The Office" and we're about to eat Peach Dump Cake. It's a good night.

Tomorrow morning I have ballet class, and then I get to make my face into that of a mime for my make-up class, and then we're jumping in the car and heading to visit mi familia!

No comments:

Post a Comment