Friday, March 5, 2010

Greasy foods make my stomach feel not so good.

Nathan and I have been eating really well since we got married, and even more so in the more recent times. So, today we decided that we would go out for a lunch date, and we went to the place that has our favorite clam chowder on the wharf. We got a plate of fish and chips, a plate of shrimp and chips, and two cups of clam chowder. After lunch, I was feeling it, and so was Nathan. We haven't had greasy food in so long that it was hitting our stomachs and making them unhappy.
So tonight dinner consists of fruit smoothies (strawberries, blueberries, bananas, apple juice, almond milk, vanilla yogurt, and just a touch of honey) and a great big bowl of edamame.

My tummy says, "Thank you, this makes me much happier!"

No comments:

Post a Comment