Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Love: Cath Kidston




Cath Kidston has shops all over the U.K. and her stuff is AMAZING.

The first picture is of one of her lines of dishes, called Provence Rose. I would adore having these in my kitchen, they are too cute.

The second picture is of one of her pairs of plimsolls. Plimsolls are, obviously, what they call sneakers (but only the canvas types, at least to my knowledge). These would not really match much, but I would still wear them all the time. Because I just can't resist them!

The third picture is of my absolute favorite item: the London handkerchief. This is such a cool handkerchief! I went to the places on it while I was in London, and would love to have this handkerchief as a reminder of those places that I could also use as a daily practical thing. I love handkerchiefs in general, and this one would be the coolest.

Time for me to go jump in the shower and then head off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment