Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Craftiness!





I've been crafting like crazy. Luckily, my mom doesn't read my blog, so I can post pictures of the Mother's Day present I made her!
The pattern that I used for it is Sublime Stitching's "I love Veggies" and it's too cute. You can put whatever face you want on each of the veggies (and fruits). So, I made my mom a dish towel with six of them on it, and another dish towel with a bunch of different desserts on it (there's no pictures of that one though, at least not yet). I also am learning how to crochet, which is way more difficult for me then sewing is. I picked up sewing really fast, and crochet seems like it's going to take me a bit of time. I started last night, and it's going okay (as you can see in the picture above). I think in order to really get it I'm going to have to have someone who knows how to really well show me in person.

I've also been doing a bit of stitching for the costume shop at MPC. It's been a lot of fun, I like embroidering, and I'm glad that it can be of use to the theatre.

Time to go see if the Jello is done! (We used 7 up [cherry with antioxidants] in it, and we're really excited to try it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment