Friday, May 21, 2010

All done with the dentist!

Today was my last appointment! They finished my fillings and put the crown on my tooth, and now my mouth is finished!

I'm happy to be done, and very happy that I found such a good dentist who made it so easy and comfortable. If there were a mug that said "Worlds Best Dentist" I would get it and give it to him.

I'm doing a embroidery project for the contest on Feeling Stitchy, and it's something that I've wanted to make for a while. It's an embroidery of the word 'pray' for me to put by the bed as a reminder for me to pray. I "gave up" forgetting to pray for Lent, and I've been doing really good at remembering to pray before bed, but I'd like to move that into other parts of my life too.

That's something that I'll definitely keep working on in my life, and maybe someday I'll be one step closer to where I want to be with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment