Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear Blog,

It's been a while. Things have been a bit busy around here, but I'm back and ready to blog.

The dentist saga continues, but this coming Friday is my LAST appointment! Then everything that needs to be done in my mouth will be all done! Thank goodness.

I need to register for classes for next fall soon, so I should probably look and see what there will be for me to take.

Speaking of classes, I really need to get my butt in gear on my final project for costuming class. I have pretty much NOTHING done, and it's due June 2nd. I know that I'll get it done, I would just rather not do it all the last week before it's due, but I also like to procrastinate. It's too tempting for me when I have the choice of spending time with Nathan or working on a project that is kind of fun (but not nearly as fun as spending time with my husband).

Also, today Nathan and I have been married for ten months! It definitely does not seem like it's almost been a year since we got married, but we're so close! Tonight we're going to get some take out and relax together after the Farmer's Market. It should prove to be a very happy month-a-versary.

Well, I'm off to do some dishes before Nathan comes home, and to get myself ready to go to the Farmer's Market when he gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment