Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crochet + Flowers = Cute Scarf for Megan!

I have been creating away, thanks to some inspiration from the crocheting book I checked out from the library (The Happy Hooker, if you're wondering).
Without further ado, my scarf:



[Someday my hair will be long enough that it doesn't do that weird flippy thing on the side when I tuck it behind my ear. On a brighter note, I deep conditioned it this morning and man is it soft!]



[A picture of it in a pile, for the heck of it.]

I'm really excited for it to get to be fall so I can wear the scarf without looking like some kind of weirdo who wears scarves in the summer time (even though it does get cold at night here).

I'm also hard at work on a top secret present for my sister's 19th birthday! Let's just say that it's full of red and has touches of white and yellow! I really hope she likes it, and I'm super excited to give it to her when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment