Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My "Christmas" List...

Okay, okay, it's just a list of things that I really like.



1.Kindle- Most of the books I read are classics, which are FREE on the Kindle! I would love being able to take just one little machine with me and have all kinds of books right there on hand.



2. This pendant from La Papier- I would like to have a pendant done of Nathan. They're beautiful, and in a way it's kind of like a locket, but a little more vintage and yet modern. I love it!



3. Miss Dior Cherie perfume- I love the smell, and the little bottle is so cute!



4. Provence Rose dishes from Cath Kidston- They're beautiful! Plus, I would be able to use them with the white dishes I already have. I love the vintage kitschy-ness of them, and

And on a more practical note:



5. New heads for my Clarisonic- I love that little machine, it cleans my face so well!

And if we were dreaming HUGE:



6. A trip to Europe! London, Paris, Cardiff, Killarney, EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment