Monday, August 23, 2010

Something I Created!

I love making things.
I love silhouettes.
I love embroidery.

So this project was all kinds of fun for me. I traced the outline of the silhouette that Nathan and I had done when we were at Disney World.
Then I embroidered it onto a piece of cloth. The next part of the project will be to appliqué it on to another piece of fabric, this one patterned, and then frame it. I think it's going to turn out really pretty, and I'm looking forward to being able to hang it up in our apartment, and later on up in our house.

*Don't worry, I'll definitely be ironing it before phase two of the project!*
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment