Friday, October 30, 2009

Busy Week!


I let my blog fall to the wayside this last week (bad Megan,bad) because I was BUSY.

I started rehearsals for "A Christmas Carol" which are going very well, and I'm so excited to see where this show will go. Already, just this week, you can see that the cast is playing so well off one another and that the adaptation is fantastic. Dickens' is such a poet, and his word choices are just perfect.

We also, as you can see, carved pumpkins! It was a lot of fun, and it's the one thing that I actually like about Halloween (except the candy, which I am trying very hard not to like so much).

I've also been chugging along on the Christmas presents that I'm making for everyone. So far I have three petty much done, and am working on the fourth. I have a pretty good idea of what everyone's is going to be (they're all petty different) so that's a good thing, because that is definitely the hard part for me. I want to make sure that it's something that they'll actually like and is specifically for them.

Tonight we're headed over to the church for a young adult game night of sorts, which should be a lot of fun (mostly because we're bringing BANG! with us, with the hopes of finding people to teach it to and play it with).

Well, it's time to keep working on Christmas presents! I hope everybody likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment