Friday, October 16, 2009

Why Martha Stewart is fantastic.


1. She has such great projects (even though some of them are too freaking hard to do).
2. The projects give me something to do to occupy my time while I'm here at home and Nathan is at work.
3. Even if a particular project is un-doable (for me this is a lot of them) there's often pieces of it that I can do, and I create my own projects out of them.
4. She has some great tips on random household things, like getting stains out or un-cluttering a room.
5. Does there even need to be a number five? Yes? Oh, okay, she can help you plan a mean wedding.

I used a lot of stuff from Martha while planning my wedding, and even more things that suddenly have appeared on her website (Either that, or I missed them before).

I love DIY projects because I think that they make any event, or home, more personal and more "you" than something that is purchased.

I'm actually going to go spend a little time on her website and then do a few projects of my own (which will eventually be Christmas presents for family)!

No comments:

Post a Comment