Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This newlywed is blogging!


Not that that seems to be anything new on the internet. When you look up newlywed blog on google you get quite a lot of options.

So I figured, why not join up and add my voice to the throng of blogging newlyeds?

Let me introduce myself:
I was married in July to my best friend (no, seriously, he was my best friend for four years before we started dating, and then we dated for four years [okay, okay, it would have been four years a week later] before we got married) and we have now relocated from sunny San Diego to slightly cold and rainy Monterey.

Nathan is now attending grad school here, doing his computer genius stuff, and I am... being a housewife until I can find a job.

We're both excited to be married and starting our lives together and cannot wait to see what the future brings!


*Photo credit to the wonderful Daniel Son of Tae Photography*

No comments:

Post a Comment