Sunday, October 18, 2009

San Francisco Here We Come (or, there we went!)!


Things to do in San Francisco:
1. See the Golden Gate Bridge (check)
2. See South Pacific at the Golden Gate Theatre (check)
3. See Fisherman's Wharf (check)
4. Buy an I <3 SF shirt (check)
5. Get punched in the head by a crazy lady while walking down the street (check)

Yep, I went to San Francisco and got punched in the head by a crazy lady. She also had some choice words for me, which I don't really care to repeat.

And, to answer the question that everyone seems to ask: Why?
Ya know, because I punched her in the head first.
No, there was seriously no reason. Ask the guy fifteen feet behind me that she punched after me and I bet he'd have the same answer. There was absolutely no reason for her to punch me in the head, but she did.

Anyway, the rest of San Francisco was pretty good. We definitely want to go back so that we can hit Pier 39 and go to Alcatraz.

Oh and to let everyone know, I spent ten days in NYC once, and did not see nearly as many CRAZY people as I did in one day in San Francisco.

The Golden Gate Bridge was pretty impressive, and so was the Bay Bridge (it's two stories) South Pacific was fantastic. The sets were breathtaking and the acting was fantastic. Nothing Like a Dame was definitely the most impressive of all the songs, the men in the show were just spectacular.

We'll go back to San Francisco sometime (and hopefully not get punched in the head again) and visit Nathan's aunt and uncle (I wonder if that lady has ever punched one of them in head before...) and maybe we'll see another musical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment