Saturday, February 13, 2010

And the cold is almost.... GONE!


When I woke up this morning my nose was almost completely unstuffed! Yay!

The weather is finally clearing up, no more rain in the foreseeable future, which means that we can take our normal nightly walks again.

So far the weight loss saga has been going well. I've lost 15 pounds since Christmas, and with my ballet classes twice a week (which are killing my calves) I'm getting a pretty decent amount of exercise in. So I'm going to keep eating well and working out and hope that the progress continues.

Today I made the treats for our valentines picnic tomorrow. We found a perfect spot by the lake today and tomorrow after church we'll come home and pack up the basket and head over to the lake.

Nathan has formed a ridiculous attachment to the bear that I made last week. It's pretty cute, he likes to hold it while we're watching The Office on Netflix.

Well, time to do other things before I head to bed so I can wake up early to go to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment