Thursday, February 11, 2010

I may (or may not) be getting sick.

I'm really hoping for the may not be side of the coin. It could (hopefully) just be my throat reacting to the weather changing.

Crossing my fingers for not getting sick!

I'm trying out a new cleanser (Cetaphil) and some Persa-10 gel. I'm hoping that this combination will work for clearing up my face. The cleanser is supposed to be very good for acne prone skin because it's so gentle.
Plus, I talked to my stage makeup teacher and she told me that there's a chance that I might be allergic to the fragrance than the companies put in the cleansers and make-ups that they make. So I got some cleanser and foundation that are fragrance free, and I'm hoping that my face will be helped by this. The reason that the professor says that I might be allergic is because I've tried so many things to clear up my face and none of them worked, so this is a logical thing to try out to see if it works.

Time to watch How I Met Your Mother with my wonderful husband! (and keeping my fingers crossed for not getting sick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment