Monday, February 1, 2010

So I have been sucking at blogging!

I'm really going to work on it, I swear.

To recap everything I didn't post about:

Christmas: It was a lot of fun, but there were definitely some stressful times too. Switching back and forth between two different houses was a little more complicated than we hoped it would be. We wanted to make sure that we were able to spend equal time with both of our families, but that meant that it felt like we missed out on a lot with each of them too.
I did, however, get an awesome Christmas present. My parents got me the Clarisonic Mia. Which I absolutely love. It's definitely making the skin on my face healthier, and I'm hoping that, with more time, it will help clear the acne that I just cant seem to get rid of.

Visitors: We've had quite a few visitors since we cam home from Christmas. First Nathan's sister Becca and her boyfriend Zach came to stay with us for a weekend. Unfortunately it rained pretty much the whole time. There was one good morning, so we took a walk (a seven or eight mile walk) all around Monterey to show them the sights. Then this last weekend my girlfriends from home came to stay for the weekend. And we took over the living room with all of our scrapbooking materials. It was a great weekend though, since we don't get to spend tim with each other too often.

And now back to the present:
I made a lunch bag for myself today out of a tea towel! Since I start my new classes tomorrow (Yay for deferring student loans you can't afford to pay!) I needed something to bring my lunch in. The classes that I'm taking are not going to be too difficult (ballet, stage movement, and costuming) but I'm looking forward to having something to do. And to getting a job on the campus to give us a little bit more of an income.

Nathan and I have been married for just over six months now, and I can positively say that these have been the greatest six months of my life. He's wonderful, and I am so excited to love him for the rest of my life. I could not have asked for a better man, I've been utterly blessed.

*An Edit: I just went back to look at my posts, and I am sad to say that I did not complete NaNoWriMo, but there's always next year, and I still am working on my story, just not as quickly as the contest called for!*

No comments:

Post a Comment