Sunday, February 14, 2010

Look what I found!




(Okay, so I know that only Rebecca will appreciate it as much as I do, but it was such a good deal!)

Today was an amazing Valentines Day! It started out not so good because I woke up with a really puffy right eye. I think I got some face stuff too close to my eye last night (darn you benzoyl peroxide!) so underneath it was all red and puffy. So I showered and then I iced it for five minutes, and that brought the swelling down and then the make-up covered up the redness. So all I was left with was a little bit of puffiness.
So we headed off to church, and I sang with the worship group today (and had my first solo piece) and that was a lot of fun. Then after church we came home, where I found a lovely bouquet of roses (peach colored, my favorite!), candy, and a card from my wonderful husband.
Then we packed up our annual Valentines Day picnic, and we went to the lake down the street where we had staked out the perfect picnic spot the other day on the walk. We had our picnic and played cards and watched the people who were paddle boating around the lake. We came home after that and then headed over to Dollar Tree (because I needed a wreath form for a project I'm going to make) and I found the Merman book.

It totally made the day even better.

And for dinner we had Chinese food! Yum!

All in all, this was a great Valentines Day.
Time to go read about The Merman!

No comments:

Post a Comment