Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yummy!

Nathan and I just made Italian Cream Cheese Casserole for dinner (thanks for the recipe Coupon Clipping Cutie!) and it was FANTASTIC.

We changed a little bit about it to better utilize the things we already had in our kitchen, but we will definitely be making this again. Plus, we have enough left over for lunch tomorrow! Hmm, or maybe dinner again. I'm singing at a coffee house night at our church tomorrow night, so I have to be there a bit early for the rehearsal.

Stage makeup class today was a bit remedial for me. We practiced putting on straight make-up, which I've done so many times I can practically do it in my sleep now. Let me put it this way: The class is scheduled from 1:30 to 3:30 and I was out of there at about 2:15. And she lectured on three chapters. I will, however, be bringing my own makeup from now on. The colors that she has just aren't what I'm used to working with and I just generally feel better about using my own stuff. I know that this means I'll have to buy more sooner than if I didn't use it, but that's okay with me.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, so I'm going to be looking for some coupons and such for the things that we need to get! I am convinced that we can spend less on groceries than we do right now, so it is my next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment