Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thinking about going veg...

I've considered going vegetarian quite a few times in my life before now, but never gone through with it. It was always easy to find an excuse, "No one else in my family is vegetarian","Eating in the caf would be too hard, half the food isn't edible anyway", etc.
But now I don't really have a good reason, seeing as it's just me and Nathan. Now, Nathan doesn't want to go vegetarian, and I'm not going to make him. Since it's just us two it will be way easier to make meals that can have both non-meat or also meat in them. Then we can just cook the meat separately and add it into the base of the meal.

Sad thing: Probably the only meat I'm going to miss is bacon. I LOVE bacon, but the rest of the meat I can do without.

I'm going to try it, and see how it goes. Who knows?
If I hate it there's no one saying that I can't go back to eating meat, and if I love it then that's just awesome.

I'm really excited to try this out and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment