Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Singing...

I have rehearsal tonight for the church worship group I sing with, and I absolutely LOVE it.

They're such great people, who make me feel so welcome, and it's a chance for me to do something with my talent (graciously given to me by God). What better to do with my voice then help lead others in praise? I like to feel involved in the church. It's hard for me to go to church when I feel like I don't have any connections there. I feel like an outsider, even after I've been going there a while. Living Hope Church here in Monterey has been a bit of a different experience for me, more like my first church experience at Greentree. And it's been so nice to have that feeling again, that feeling that I belong there and have a purpose there.

We're also singing my favorite song this weekend: Above All.

"Crucified, laid behind the stone,he lived to die rejected and alone. Like a rose, trampled on the ground, he took the fall, and thought of me, above all..."

Makes you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment