Thursday, February 25, 2010

Veg: Day 1

So far so good.
I've decided that the best way for this to work for me is to be a lacto-ovo vegetarian. Which means that I'll still eat dairy and eggs (because, let's face it, I'm not giving up my cheese).
For breakfast I had: a banana in some vanilla yogurt (so yummy)
For lunch I'm about to have: an avocado sharp cheddar grilled cheese with tomato soup.
And for dinner:? As of yet, unknown.

I think that this is going to go pretty well for me. I already don't eat an awful lot of meat, and this way I will definitely be getting more fruits and veggies into my diet. And also more whole grains.

I started preparing our shopping list for the coming week, and I think it's looking pretty good. I found a lot of coupons to use on different things, I do need to print them out still, but there's a good amount of savings to be had with the use of coupons!

Time to go whip together lunch before Nathan gets home from his class!

No comments:

Post a Comment