Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love Dannon Light n' Fit Vanilla yogurt. (Oh, and silhouettes) [Oh, and Swedish Princess Cake]




Yes, it's true. I think that it might, in fact, be the best yogurt I've ever had.
I just mixed it with a bowl of strawberries and bananas and it was pure yum.

I found this amazing website where they make your picture into a silhouette cut out of vinyl. And they can make it as big as you want! (www.vinylsilhouettes.com) This is something that I would definitely love to get to decorate our home with. Also, I would LOVE to have a custom silhouette cookie cutter (www.victortradingco.com). You send in a picture in profile and they make it into a cookie cutter! It's pretty darn cool. If they weren't expensive I would have bought them and made cookies as part of the favors for our wedding.

Someday when I open my own tea shop/used book store I might get some made, just to be able to sell cool silhouette cookies. Ooh, I wonder if there's anywhere that would make a silhouette cake pan...hmmm... I don't know how well that would work.

Today, I found a recipe for a Swedish Princess Cake, which is apparently hard to make, but delicious. I definitely want to try to make it some time, but I need to have a reason to make it, so I'm keeping an eye out for one of those. Maybe our eight month-a-versary will be a good time to make it!

*So, again, yes, the one picture is HUGE. But, ten cool points if you know what famous literary figure the silhouette is!*

No comments:

Post a Comment